-->

12 November 2013

Alpha Legion: Agents (Part 4)

Another agent is ready. It is sergeant of the squad. I started him year ago, just when I had started my first three agents. That time he was headless and had not his right arm. But week ago, when I was painting plague marines, I found him and decided to finish.



Details




Sword looks cheap. Firstly, I had an idea to paint it in dark green with highlights on its edges, but I failed. My highlights were not thin and straight. So I used remedy for nail polish remover to clear the sword. After that, there were a lot of little dots on the sword, so I have to paint that sword in metal to hide them. I don't know, what is that on his backpack in the middle, so I painted it as it was a battery, or something like that. And as for broken helmet on the ground. I tried to make lens, which does not shine.

Some more photos. I showed this guy earlier, but he was on empty base. Now he is fully ready. Further, I am going to paint plague marines squad.



No comments:

Post a Comment