-->

20 November 2013

New project: Sword Bearers

Some time earlier I wrote about my thoughts, they were about starting my own space marine chapter. I was thinking about army which will include Dark Angels or Blood Angels miniatures. Then I decided to make some kind of a mixed army, which will consist of miniatures from both of these two chapters. They are going to be Blood Angels successors, but with Dark Angels bits and with their heraldy.
Why Blood angels successor? Because they can have got together usual marines and Death Company. Moreover, they can include Sanguinary Guard. Death Company have nice color combination, which I am fond of. Miniatures, which appeared in the last update of Blood Angles, are so awesome. Wings, heads, bodies, weapons, crosses, and packs they made. Furthermore, a lot of pretty commanders released in Blood Angels army in last update. 
And about color scheme. I chose purple color. I fall in love with this color when I tried it for the first time. This purple is deep and easy to cover. About other colors, I tried to paint them in Lamenters style, because they have beautiful scheme. So here is my test miniature, I tried to make scratches without metallics.
Photos:




And here emblem of my future army. It was drawn by my girlfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment