-->

27 September 2015

New project: Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game - New story (Part 1)

In the beginning of the summer my friend, for whom Christina and I painted miniatures for Dark Heresy game earlier, asked me to paint more figures. He wanted to play another scenario that is why my friend needed new models. According to new storyline, he needed following formations: Space Marines, new characters, Eldars, Tau, Skitarii and Orks. I expected new interesting project, so I agreed. Few time later my pal brought me a lot of models, and I started to paint them. I needed to paint simply and quickly, as before.
After finishing couple of formations, my comrade said that he had to leave Moscow. That is why we decided to stop this project on what I have already painted. As a result, it was a small project.
In this and in the following posts, I am going to show you, what I have painted for this project. And I want to begin with the formation of Space Marines. My friend asked to paint 6 marines in Storm Wardens color scheme. After searching the examples of painted miniatures, I decided to paint in scheme that I found in this blog. I like this color scheme as it is uncommon and rare. It took me week and a half to finish them.
And now photos. 
All together.






Closer photos.

First



Second



Third



Fourth



Fifth



Sixth


No comments:

Post a Comment