-->

14 October 2015

Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game - New story (Part 3)

It is one more post about miniatures for the second project connected with Dark Heresy Game. This time I am showing Eldars. It was an Eldars formation, which included 12 miniatures. They were: Farseer, Windriders, Rangers and Banshees. I was in a hurry to finish these figures, as I had only two weeks to paint them. For this formation I could chose any color scheme except Ulthwé. I decided to paint them in the colors of the Saim-Hann Craftworld. Moreover, I decided to paint Banshees in this color scheme instead of their aspect scheme, in order to save time. In the end, I painted them all and successfully met the deadline.
Few words about figures. I liked Eldars miniatures, as they are thin and tiny. I am fond of such models. Moreover, they have nice detalization and many exciting color schemes. I hope to paint something for Eldars to myself one day.
And now photos.

Together whole formation



Farseer 



Eldars Windriders





Despite the fact that bikes were modern, miniatures of pilots were from previous edition. As I mentioned earlier, I received all miniatures, so I didn't bought them on my own. That is why I do not know why there were old pilots.

Eldars Rangers





Howling Banshees










No comments:

Post a Comment