-->

9 December 2017

New project: Daemons of Khorne

Hi everyone!
In this post I want to tell you about new project that I started some time before. It is connected with the Chaos Daemons, to be precise with the Daemons of Khorne.
In the beginning of autumn, I found out several boxes with Daemons of Khorne miniatures. I had Start Collecting - Daemons of Khorne box, Daemon prince and Bloodletters. Therefore, I decided not to wait any more and started to paint them. 


I chose Bloodletters as the beginning of this project. I have 20 miniatures of Bloodletters in total. Below in a few sentences I want to show the process of painting. 
I started with the swords, I airbrushed them in bronze separately from the miniatures.



After that, I glued models all together and cover swords with the plastic wrap. Then I airbrushed them in Khorne red.



Next step - I made highlights using airbrush with the mixture of Khorne red and Troll slayer orange.



After that, I washed models twice using Carroburg crimson.



For now that is all. I will show progress with these Bloodletters later.

No comments:

Post a Comment